Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
Change Careers Now
Hate your Job? Bored? Just dying for a change? Semi-retired? The average person will experience 5-7 career changes in their life time. That means going down a whole new career path in a new field doing something totally different.
5 Tips For Writing An Amazing Resume
There are resumes that do the job. They're functional, neat, and clearly written––similar to those that cross a hiring manager's desk every day of the year. And there are resumes that get the job interview––the one that can lead you to the job you want in the location you want, doing the kind of work you want to do.That's the resume to write the first time. Don't waste your energy trying to figure out on your own the best thing to say and the way in which to say it.