Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
How do you distinguish yourself from the other candidates?
An important factor with any interview is being able to distinguish yourself from the next person who walks through the door. It is essential that you discover “your ace,” and be able to talk about what makes you unique.
In search of interviewing excellence – Part I
This is the first in a series of articles that will focus on how to interview successfully. As you read this column remember that when you are looking for employment, you are a salesperson selling yourself to a buyer (the hiring authority.) The company has a need for someone who can help them change or improve conditions and solve problems