Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
5 Things Not to Say At A Job Interview
You get a call from the HR department and learn you’ve finally landed the big interview. You’re well prepared. You’ve done online reputation repair and scrubbed YouTube of any embarrassing videos there might be of you.
Show RESULTS in Your Resume!
Hiring managers whip through most resumes that land on their desks. Why do they process them so quickly? Because much of what they see is so boring. Same old thing day after day. Job seekers jump on the Internet, pick a sample that seems good enough and then they swap out their information for what they've read.