Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
Should YOU Use The Job Title In Your Resume?
In a word, YES! Suppose an employer is in the market for a sales manager or a legal assistant or a registered nurse or a licensed carpenter. The most important words he or she will look for on a job seeker's resume will be the job title.
Are You in the Wrong Career? Tips to Finding Your Perfect Profession
In 2012, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) reported that the most significant factor in job satisfaction is an employee feeling that they have opportunities to use their skills and abilities.