Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
The interviewers asks: 'Why has it taken you so long to find a job?'
Itís difficult to believe that employers are still asking this type of question. Donít they read the newspapers or listen to the news? If they were informed, they would know the answer; i.e. jobs are very scarce and difficult to find these days, and unemployment is still high, despite improvements in the economic picture.
Your Career - Don't Wait For A Crisis
Why do people wait for a crisis before they work on their career? Maybe because the crisis happened slowly, and it was hard to recognize the right moment to ask for help. Or, the crisis happened suddenly without warning. Either way, planning and a clear path are vital to both maintaining your career, and being prepared if a crisis strikes.