Job Search Assistant
- Store up to 5 resumes & cover letters
- Reach more than 5000 employers / recruiters
- Create job alerts to have jobs emailed to you
- Save jobs you are interested in for later reference
- Resume writing and interviewing tools
- Salary wizard
Read the Latest Articles from CROSSROADS jobseeker newsMore Articles
The interviewers asks: 'Why has it taken you so long to find a job?'
Itís difficult to believe that employers are still asking this type of question. Donít they read the newspapers or listen to the news? If they were informed, they would know the answer; i.e. jobs are very scarce and difficult to find these days, and unemployment is still high, despite improvements in the economic picture.
If You Are Over 50 Donít Make These Resume Mistakes
Younger recruiters you send resumes to donít seem to respond to your skills and