North Chelmsford, Mass., June 02, 2003 -
Net-Temps, the leading online job board for contract and temporary
employment, announced today the introduction of the Job Search Assistant, a
comprehensive collection of tools and resources to help job seekers in
their job search and career development. The Job Search Assistant
incorporates everything job seekers need today to conduct an effective job
search and stay abreast of their profession. The Job Search Assistant is
completely free and sign up takes just minutes in order to encourage job
seekers to utilize the service.
The Job Search Assistant features and functionality are designed to
streamline and organize the search all the way from the actual searching of
job postings, to creating a resume, applying online and tracking their
progress throughout the process. Specifically, within the Job Search
Assistant, users can:
- Receive the latest Hot Jobs within their pre-defined career
channel each time they sign in and via email
- Create, store and edit up to 3 resumes and cover letters
- Access resume statistics and see how often the resume is viewed
- Import stored resumes and cover letters on the Job Search
Assistant when applying online to expedite the process
- Set Resume Privacy by choosing to make a resume searchable
(active) by recruiters or not searchable (non-active)
- Have jobs automatically emailed to them via search agents
- Save and store individual job postings while searching, thus
creating their own Hotlist. Users can then apply when they are ready or
refer back to them for possible future action without having to go through
the entire search process again.
- Store and track the jobs they have applied to and include notes
- Utilize several resume writing and interviewing services
directly from the Job Search Assistant
- Read industry-specific daily news, weekly newsletter and career
- Access the Career Development Center for tips on resumes,
interviewing, salaries, working resources, networking etc.
According to PJ Beaulac, Net-Tempsí Vice President of Marketing, "In this
economy, more than ever, Job Seekers are looking for any advantage they can
get over the competition. The Job Search Assistant is designed to help
them find jobs they are interested in faster, create resumes that get
noticed, organize their efforts and to provide ancillary resources for
additional career information and advice."
Net-Temps is the leading online job board serving the Staffing industry.
Based on traffic rankings published by Media Metrix and Nielsen Net
Ratings, Net-Temps is consistently ranked a top 10 job posting website.
Net-Temps delivers a cost effective e-recruiting solution for staffing
agencies, human resource professionals and small business executives
through its extensive job distribution network and resume database of
qualified candidates. Job seekers can search jobs by career channel, post
resumes and take advantage of the Career Development center offering news,
tips and advice. Further information about Net-Temps is available at