From the Hiring Manager:
* 5+ years? experience in a manufacturing environment; government / military / defense background with vehicle mechanic and/or R&D experience preferred.
* Looking for a highly motivated individual able to get a task and complete it to the finish.
* Should have Research and Development (R&D) and fabrication experience.
* Fabrication = taking measurements & laying-out hole patterns & then drill or cut.
* Must have Mechanical experience with:
> Various types of drilling (through-hole, match, countersink, counter bore & step drilling)
> Schematic / Blueprint reading and comprehension (Mechanical)
> Measuring tools (Calipers, Tape Measure, Feeler gauge, etc.)
> Hand tools (Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Torque tools, Small power tools)
* Mathematical conversions (Decimal to Fraction)
* Working understanding of engines and vehicle mechanics
> Assemble mechanical parts, as instructed in accordance to manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, process documents, travelers, etc.) into sub-units or complete units.
> Complete small wiring terminations as needed during mechanical assembly
> Assembles parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
> Works closely with engineering on new prototype projects
> Fabricates brackets, jigs, fixtures, and misc. metal work in support of projects
> Completes production/quality related documentation
> Assembles repairs and fabricates parts by operating mechanical equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling and safety requirements (Cutting and Fabrication).
> Performs work in accordance with quality & engineering standards
> Keep work area clean and organized as to present a professional work environment
> Complete any other work related task as directed by supervisor
* ASE (Automotive Service Excellence)
* Working understanding of hydraulic pumps and cylinders
Mark A Ludwig
Global American Staffing
Office: 508.230.5030 x123