- Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA
- Air Force Combat Rescue Helicopter HH-60W LSA Analyst.
- Analyzing engineering source data for impact to O and D level maintenance.
- Identifying components to be repaired (Candidate list) including the scheduled and unscheduled tasking.
- Performing Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA) and assigning SM&R codes.
- Demonstrating high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with all internal and external customers.
- The Logistic Support Analysis position requires technical knowledge of rotorcraft with experience involving a broad knowledge of Helicopter/Aircraft mechanics, electrical/electronics maintenance and support functions including Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Familiarity with engineering drawing interpretation, maintainability and reliability principles, assembly and disassembly methods and manufacturing and inspection methods is required.
- Familiarity with GEIA-0007 data elements and table relationship is desired.
- ***This position is strictly for parts coding, the analyst will be assigning SMR codes, MRR1, CBD/CAD, NRTS, ORR and EC codes for an O to D program.***
- USAF HH-60G Crew Chief or AF technician preferred
- Experience in using the IETM preferred
- 5+ years H-60 LSA logistician preferred
- Proficient working in SAMS or other LMI database such as Eagle, SLICwave or PowerLog
- Proficient working in Microsoft excel and word
- 5+ years H-60 technical experience preferred
- Highly motivated/self-starter
- Communication skills (both written and oral) required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Able to think and operate independently as well as work in a group dynamic
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder