- Review incoming request for quotations (RFQs), disseminate information to various disciplines for input through SharePoint workflow.
- Log all RFQs into Contracts RFQ Log and update status, as required.
- Generate tasks through SharePoint.
- Create hardcopy and electronic Quote folders.
- Track input from various functions.
- Touch base and follow-up with functional groups for responses.
- Ensure all Quote folders are current, accurate and complete and contain all necessary documentation.
- Prepare Customer correspondence e-mails/letters, as necessary.
- Enter sales orders in SAP to support Customer Service Representatives (as necessary).
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
- Two to five years experience in an administrative role or function desired.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary for interfacing with internal and external customers.
- SAP and SharePoint knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Previous Contracts or Customer Service experience in aerospace/defense, inside or outside sales experience, familiarity with ACE tools, adaptability to change, and a track record of process improvement is highly desired.
- Team player
- High school diploma; BA/BS degree strongly preferred.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Should have one of the following:
- Paralegal and/or legal secretary certificate
- Aerospace industry experience
- Contracts/legal Department or law firm experience