- Design and development of project initiative and enterprise-wide security solutions to meet current and emerging threats.
- Integrate into projects and initiatives to ensure proper security is considered throughout the SDLC.
- Develop process flow diagrams, reports and presentations as needed to report on the status of security.
- Perform risk and gap assessments against technology environments and systems.
- Collaborate with business areas and IT to ensure proper security is considered throughout the organization.
- Apply security standards, directives, guidance and policies from architectural frameworks.
- Provide analysis of security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends.
- Review and provide input to system requirements based on cyber security posture.
- Compile industry best practices and lessons learned into future iterations and new designs.
- Participate in the overall maturation of the information security program.
- Support vulnerability, threat and incident efforts as needed.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Proven Experience integrating Security into the SDLC required.
- Extensive experience in technical planning, design, architecture development, and integration of cyber security systems.
- Experience with cyber kill chains strongly preferred.
- Familiarity in matrix and geographically diverse organizations preferred.
- Proficient in key areas of security such as: Vulnerability management, Intrusion. Prevention and Detection, Access Control and Authorization, Policy Enforcement, Application Security, Protocol Analysis, Firewall Management, Incident Response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Encryption, Two-Factor Authentication, Web-filtering, and Advanced Threat Protection.
- Experience with NIST standards such as the CSF and 800-171.
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure, while maintaining confidentiality, and a professional image
- Must possess strong presentation and communications skills to accurately represent and convey information both in verbal and written form to multiple levels of an organization.
- Must be very detail-oriented.
- Successful candidate must possess strong logical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience with security in emerging cloud, mobile and IT strongly desired.
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder