- Development of an overall strategy and plan
- Development of a detailed flight test schedule
- Managing/tracking the status with respect to the Integrated Master Schedule milestones
- Managing/tracking the status with respect to EVMS
- Providing direction to Aircraft Test Directors to ensure timely completion of priority tasks.
- Coordinating test program metrics for input for DFC and program management status reporting.
- Coordinating resources required to accomplish program goals.
- Assisting in program coordination tasks including scheduling of support facilities and other key assets.
- Coordinating support requirements with other IPTs and maintaining interface with Sikorsky functional organizations and Government core competencies
- Candidate must have a degree from an accredited university in a related field
- Masters Degree w/ 3 years' of professional experience
- Bachelors Degree w/ 5 years of professional experience
- Considered career, or journey level.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder