- Reviews capital projects to determine which projects require permits and ensures the project schedules have appropriate milestones.
- Reviews engineering estimates to determine the cost of the work, which will be used to determine the permit filing fees.
- Reviews and interprets the Building Code of the local jurisdiction to determine which specific technical requirements apply to the design of the project.
- Prepares the appropriate paper work, forms and drawings, for submittal to the governmental agency having jurisdiction.
- Represents the Company at community meetings related to permit filings. Monitors project status to ensure information is provided in a timely fashion in order to obtain permits in accordance with project schedules.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience in permitting of capital construction projects, including a Class 2 license.
- Requires thorough knowledge of New York City's permitting process and detailed knowledge of the governing codes. In lieu of - Bachelor's Degree, an Associate's Degree and 5 years applicable experience will be accepted.
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- US Citizen or green card