- As part of the Delivery Assurance Team within Supply management, interface and coordinate with supplier or group of suppliers to ensure the input of accurate and reliable commit dates into the SDS Portal.
- Using SAP identify inventory in other locations for transfer. Work with Suppliers to develop line of balance (LOB) and milestone plans and identify recovery to MRP for all shortage risks.
- Check previous suppliers for available material when current suppliers? schedules don't support closure.
- Follow established standard work to document issues related to the delivery of material and escalate to supervision when course of action will not mitigate the shortage.
- BA/BS from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Education Level, Bachelor of Arts
- Entry level
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment, maintain effective communication with internal customers
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Material Operations or Production
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools is required to create and maintain reports using pivot tables, v-look-ups and formulas etc.
- Control with SAP experience preferred.
- Candidate will be interacting with all levels of the organization and must have strong organization and communication skills.
- Candidate should be team oriented and a highly motivated self-starter, able to think and operate independently.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder