- Support and manage data driven analysis and metric reporting with responsibilities including data collection, reporting development, and analytics execution.
- The candidate will be responsible for supporting Government Contract Administration duties associated with USG contracts including but not limited to:
- Initiating contract workflows in a SharePoint database tool for contract entry in SAP or equivalent system.
- Uploading USG contractual documents to a SharePoint document library and provide functional departments with contractual documents in support of contract performance/invoicing.
- Create sales orders in SAP or equivalent system for billing purposes in support of contract invoicing, and work with Finance and USG personnel to ensure accurate and timely billings.
- Provide administrative support to Government Contracts Management and assist with Contract Administration duties as required.
- Promote an ethics-based business culture in his/her scope of responsibility to ensure full compliance with Client Code of Ethics.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Background Check
- Drug Screen
- US Citizen or green card