- Financial control related activities such as monitoring and analyzing program cost.
- Coordinating and summarizing estimates at completion data,
- Preparing cost and performance management reports.
- Tracking and reviewing milestones/invoices prior to submittal.
- Preparing internal cost of sales/profit projections, measuring, analyzing and reporting performance against planned financial metrics.
- Determining and monitoring program funding requirements,
- Supporting customer and internal program reviews.
- Developing pricing cost estimates in support of proposals.
- Assisting in financial audits in addition to developing and tracking metrics
- Coordinating weekly engineering cost reviews with all programs.
- BS/BA or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum Years of experience 2 or more years in finance or accounting role.
- The position requires a good understanding of GAAP.
- Proven process improvement
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Access.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage a multi-tasked workload in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make decisions with sound judgment while complying with policies and procedures
- Problem solving and in-depth analytical skills, must be detail-oriented
- Experience using strategy data query software
- Experience working across multifunctional teams, Finance and non-Finance functions.
- Microsoft Office
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- U.S. Person status required.