- It is crucial the candidate works well with sales team and understands our customers are repeat customers and must be treated with respect so as not to damage relationships.
- Responsible for the daily follow up and collection activity of approx. 1,000 customer accounts: Maintenance, Open Order, New Equipment and Modernization accounts.
- Prepare customer concessions and Legal/Collection packages ? prepare, obtain signatures, send into NAA, and follow-up that documents are processed.
- Follow up on status of liens with NCS.
- Follow-up and perform collection activities.
- Account reconciliations ? both internal and external customers
- Call customers regarding collection issues.
- Keep customer contact information current in our systems - phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses.
- Send invoices and statements to customers as requested or as necessary to collect on accounts.
- Document all collection activities within JDE Account Activity Log (notes).
- Hold collection meetings with reps 2 times a month.
- Prepare data for monthly regional collection meetings.
- Manage the A/R reserve list to collect all possible balances.
- Utilize Linx to locate customer information and raise cancellation alerts in Linx as deemed necessary.
- Special Projects
- Follow all company policy and procedures.
- Complete all required ethics training courses.
- Education / Certifications AA/AS degree preferred, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience collecting for high volume B2B AR portfolios (over 2,000 invoices on the monthly Trial Balance). Driven to perform well in fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, Fluent in numerous computer-based collections applications, Highly organized, Detail-oriented, Respects accountability expectations, Able to work well in teams, with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Able to stay focused on achieving targets, whether working independently or in partnership with colleagues
- Punctual, Professionally conscientious in personal presentation and communication skills
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder