- Manages teams and multiple projects in research, design, and development of mechanical applications to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and ground test / mechanical tests.
- Additionally responsible for the CAD support of design projects and execution of Engineering design changes.
- Education, Bachelors
- This is an individual contributor level position. 8-15 years? experience desired.
- Knowledgeable in Pro-E/CREO modeling fundamentals, stress and fatigue analysis, machine design, and material selection.
- Previous experience in aerospace structures and engineering fluid component design required.
- Competence in use of NASTRAN, ANSYS, or simulate stress analysis packages desired.
- Knowledge of drawings, geometric tolerancing, and drawing interpretation. Experience with manufacturing techniques for limited production hardware.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization to achieve team and program goals.
- The successful candidate will possess a positive "can do" attitude, good presentation skills, respect for others, confidence, and patience.
- The candidate must be a US person.
- Background Check
- Drug screen