- Proposal coordination, reviews and approvals
- Review and understand internal Proposal & Quoting process.
- Comply with customer requirements for proper submittal.
- Assist in the proposal preparation, packaging, routing and submission
- File correspondence and other documents related to business development.
- Attend program meetings as requested
- Support the accounting department on invoicing when requested
- Work with Internal and External Customers related to contracts including the Navy, NASA and other Government agencies related to company contracts.
- Review and understand Government and other Contracts.
- Comply with all requirements in those contracts.
- Maintain a system to identify and track contract requirements.
- Understand Government Property procedures and regulations, maintain documentation.
- This position also offers learning additional vital processes associated with Contracting like processing NDA?s for review, coordinate for signatures, follow up for fully executed copy and updating NDA database and file accordingly. (Maintain NDA database).
- Other documents processed could include Trade Agreements, End User Agreements, Subcontract Agreements and Professional Service Agreements (PSA).
- Education, Associates Degree
- Ideal candidate would possess some experience in Contracts, experience with Government Contracts and Intellectual Property would be best.
- Knowledge of International Trade Compliance (ITC), ITAR and EAR a plus.
- Excellent computer skills required, including advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint abilities.
- Previous SAP experience required.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen