- Review supplier?s software plans to ensure that they meet the requirements of their statement of work.
- Ensure supplier executes to the contracted schedule. Work with the supplier to develop alternate execution plans for issues that will impact schedule commitments.
- Participate in supplier software technical reviews and audits and witness formal software test activities.
- Analyze supplier software metrics assessing the supplier?s software status and present status to management.
- Work with suppliers and the customer to deliver software products to the customer in accordance with schedule, quality and technical performance requirements as identified by the contract
- Review of software requirements and test documents to ensure compliance with the contract and approved software plans.
- Act as interface between the customer and the supplier to negotiate incorporation of customer comments towards the acceptance of the supplier?s software documents.
- Act as the software representative in the Supplier IPT meetings.
- Education - B.S. in Electrical or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Experience - 10 years of experience in Program Engineering Management and Program Management.
- Experience with FAA Certification and RTCA/DO-178B a plus.
- Experience in earned value management and critical path management required.
- Comments - Seeking a highly motivated, flexible individual that is customer and results focused.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, inter-personal and organizational skills are required.
- U.S. citizen that holds or is qualified to obtain Secret level U.S. Government security clearance.
- Background Check
- Drug screen