- Seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter with a background in working with Aerospace and Engineering full-cycle recruiting in the Orlando, FL area.
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to include: aiding hiring managers in writing detailed and effective job postings, developing and implementing sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews with emphasis on pipeline development and improving time to fill.
- Proactively networks and establishes effective working relationships.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by partnering with all levels of management in order to make successful hiring decisions.
- Communicates progress to goals to the Human Resources Manager.
- Completes reports associated with status updates and compliance.
- Continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to hiring managers.
- Tracks all internal and external applicants and ensures all job postings meet requirements of EEO compliance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all hiring practices, as outlined by EEO compliance guidelines.
- Prepares Employee Files.
- Performs ad-hoc projects set forth by Human Resources Department.
- Minimum of 10 years of direct Aerospace and/or Engineering recruiting experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Department of Defense and Aerospace Industry experience preferred.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Permanent residents are NOT eligible for this role
- Dual citizens are NOT eligible for this role
- Background Check
- Drug Screen