- Motivated individual who is responsible for the negotiations and administration of contracts in support of the company business.
- Responsibilities include proposal support, negotiations, contract management of contract teaming agreements, etc. consisting of change management, accounts receivable, customer communications, export and import compliance, and contract closeout.
- The candidate should demonstrate knowledge of negotiating and administering various contracts.
- Support the review of corporate documents, submissions, etc. for purposes of ensuring compliance with a variety of specific government regulations.
- EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS BS/BA in Management or related field.
- EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: 7+ years experience in government and commercial contracting 5 years in government contract administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral Ability to work independently Strong negotiation skills are required as well as working knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulations.
- Experience with SAP preferred. Assist in leading group process improvements using our UTC continuous improvement system (ACE), including the continued development of standard work for program management group processes.
- Actively support the organization?s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans, must comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements.
- Must be familiar with and demonstrate an ability to review and provide comments of RFPs, RFIs, proposals and change proposals to minimize contractual risk.
- Must ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, with extensive experience in change management on various types of contracts.
- Candidate must be able to work with Supply Chain to ensure contract requirements are successfully met.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- U.S. Citizen required