- The Project Manager will report to the Navy Program Manager and help lead the program management team to meet contract requirements within the established schedule, cost, and technical performance objectives.
- Preparation of proposals, schedules, specifications, and financial plans as well as aide in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes.
- Manage contracts using earned value to ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Develop solutions to program problems and direct the work of cross functional teams assigned from various departments.
- Support for production line, hangar operations, and aircraft DD250.
- Ensure aftermarket activities support aircraft squadrons and any issues that occur with fielded aircraft are resolved to the full satisfaction of the U.S. Navy.
- Interface with USG Customers, Company's Aircraft leadership team, supply chain, team members and partners.
- Process improvement using ACE principles to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Education / Certifications, BA/BS degree w/4-7+ years of experience
- MA/MS degree w/3-4+ years of experience
- Previous experience with the U.S. Military, acquisition processes, supervising / leading teams, new business development, project and financial planning, and military contract management are highly desirable.
- The candidate must have a proven track record for leading a team through challenging situation to achieve results.
- Interpersonal skills are required to ensure positive teamwork and high level of engagement to meet objectives. Clear communication will be required with all levels of company's management as well as counterparts within the U.S. Navy.
- The candidate's primary focus will be the oversight of the green aircraft production build.
- They will act as the primary liaison between the USN customer and operations in regards to coordination of government furnished equipment.
- Attendance at daily production status meetings will be required.
- Candidate must be willing to call in to morning production meetings during weekends, and holidays on occasion, as necessary to ensure sale of aircraft per the financial plan is achieved.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen