- The future employee will conduct quantity take offs on electrical and communication drawings, read and understand technical documents issued at bid time, have a firm working knowledge of the National Electrical Code to bridge gaps in the technical requirements of projects, have experience in the pricing of labor, equipment and materials needed to construct the cited work, and be able to negotiate with contractors with confidence to ensure the best value for rate payers is obtained.
- The selected candidate will also have the opportunity to work with the company team on other work.
- It is company's goal to ensure all employees are well rounded and develop a firm working knowledge of company's operations as it relates to crewing, productivity and pricing.
- The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in a technical area such as engineering, technology, and/or science, with 7 years minimum in estimating.
- Company's Bid Check Estimating (Company) group is looking to hire an experienced electrical estimator.
- This temporary assignment can lead into full time direct employment directly with company.
- The electrical estimator has responsibilities to understand the technical requirements of station and facility projects that involve planned electrical work.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder