- This individual?s primary responsibilities will be to provide support to the Compliance and Business Process Management Groups in various administrative and data entry tasks.
- Compliance to DPAS requirement ? includes organizing DPAS response data from our Supplier Portal, contacting both suppliers and buyers to resolve issues, providing weekly status on supplier response performance.
- Supplier Registration ? issue letters, follow up with suppliers, track responses for supplier registration of the company Exostar site.
- Supplier follow up for responses to various request made by Supply Management, support the bid control quotation process, cost quote metrics, assist in other administrative tasks such as the bid control area, supplier maintenance, and security.
- Individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel and power point, have good organizational and writing and presentation skills. Having an overall understanding of the procurement process would be a plus.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter who is able to work independently and in a fast paced environment while handling multiple assignments simultaneously. High energy, positive attitude, and good interpersonal skills required.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder