- Administration of inbound logistics costs and billing of logistics costs.
- Requires research of all inbound deliveries to determine method of freight utilized and associated logistics costs / import duties, comparison to contracts to determine applicability of billing requirements, and population of background information into SAP orders to support quoting activity.
- Activities will also include ability to interact with internal management for reviews of progress, as well as interfacing with customers and suppliers where necessary to coordinate activity.
- Other responsibilities may include initial acknowledgement of repair orders, quoting, shipment and invoicing of customer orders, as well as managing contractual requirements.
- Individual must be able to consistently perform assigned duties in a self-directed and timely manner.
- Education / Certifications: BS/BA Degree in business or a related field. Experience / Qualifications: 1-3 years work experience, preferably experience dealing with Aerospace Airline and Military customers.
- The ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing is essential.
- Knowledge/utilization of ACE tools, prior experience with SAP, administration of contractual terms and/or bilingual skills would represent a definite plus.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen