- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis and tasks as required by the leadership team.
- Develop, coordinate and support monthly and weekly financial forecasting process and profit assurances including backlog.
- Support standard monthly closing process and quarterly accounting requirements.
- Provide performance reports pertaining to, but not limited to, actual cost spend, repair turn-around times and WIP movement
- Candidate will work with cross-functional teams locally as well as internationally.
- Company is a dynamic and growing business, with lots of opportunities to own and drive process improvements as well as new process development.
- Candidate will be given the opportunity to work independently to develop and enhance forecasting process.
- Candidate will prepare financial data that measures performance to business plans, forecasts, and areas of risk and opportunity.
- Education, Bachelors
- Responsibility of this position is to develop an enhanced forecasting model. This will be repair site specific and will require SAP report knowledge.
- Specific knowledge surrounding backlog, WIP, and inventory needed.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, teamwork, organizational and analytical skills, as well as a high level of motivation.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen