- Supports and manages functional changes and enhancements from development through production; recommending and implementing system enhancements.
- Develops new program specifications to support specific customer needs and system upgrades, including new releases and resolves problems with current systems.
- Develop web-based software solutions for both Assembly and Manufacturing Operations, including enterprise-wide, process capability dashboards for use by shop floor and production support personnel.
- Integrate dashboards with existing Company and Supplier Quality data collection platforms, such as Solumina , Access, and Excel. Create and track program metrics and report results throughout all levels of the organization.
- Work closely with organizational teams to develop process improvement strategies.
- Education Level, Bachelor of Science
- Web-based application design
- Strong computer and technical skills; including developing queries and automated reports
- Knowledgeable in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with MS Visual Studio required to develop dashboards using Reporting Services
- Experience with Solumina, Hyperion, C#, ASP.Net 3.5, and HTML a plus
- Experience with ProCert/Six-Sigma methods and analysis tools a plus
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder