- Ensure the Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) are networked in order to perform Critical Path analysis and reconciliation.
- Ability to have clear understanding of product development and contract requirements in order to be able to architect the IMS in manner which demonstrates execution to major Program Milestones.
- Conduct weekly/monthly detailed analysis for major Program Events.
- Analyze key intermediate milestones in order to provide status updates to the Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Coordinate with major suppliers to collect and deliver current schedule information.6. Be responsible for schedule baseline management and control as well as assisting in weekly/monthly variance analysis.
- Assist in proposal generation, costing and cost/schedule
integration. Integration of Risk Management Cube and mitigation plans.
- Perform required schedule assessments using Risk Management tools such as Pert Master. Clear understanding of Product Center Integration and the Contract Operating System.
- Education Level, Bachelor of Science
- Experience in the application of integrated cost/schedule techniques.
- The ability to analyze schedules and EV performance measurements.
- Experience with MS Project and/or Primavera.
- Some knowledge with Earned Value (EVMS)Preferred Experience: Critical path analysis, COS, MS Office Products, Risk Management, and SAP.
- The candidate shall have good interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills .