- Work effectively in a culture of continuous improvement, Provide financial support to the MRO team in decision making, Facilitate the aftermarket teams monthly closing process, annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts, support of Inventory management, physical inventory, working capital valuation support accounts receivable management
- Support Aftermarket Policy Deployment. Partner in creating policy deployment objectives and initiatives
- Actively manage expectations and risks (no surprises). Provide timely reviews of the teams financial results including value stream financials
- Coordinate and review business financial risks and opportunities, collaborate with Aftermarket team in development of risk mitigation plans, forecasts and longer term strategic plans
- Analyze financial results and provide a detailed Gap analysis of variance to plan, forecast, and prior period results for sales, operating income, EBIT, cost center spending and working capital
- Proactively review departmental spending versus plan with management and assist in identifying solutions to variances
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports and models to support decision making
- Participate and support the development of Aftermarket business strategic sales and operating plans
- Support Make vs. Buy, Supplier cost analysis. Drive improvement in Finance process thru the use of CI Events / QCPC / SIPOC / 5S and other available ACE tools
- Support MRO Team PDPR, Perform robust account reconciliations and Maintain Reserve Analysis
- Ensure an effective internal financial controls environment is established and in compliance with US GAAP, SOX and all required legal or statutory requirements
- Provide support to Internal and External Auditors as required. Candidate must be able to provide the following: Recommendations following a Make vs. buy analysis , Recommendations on Expenses, savings and investments
- Recommendations on various expense scenarios, Performance management decisions and Decisions within budget
- Education, Bachelors
- Minimum five years of financial or accounting experience with a solid cost accounting understanding.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or related field; MBA, CMA or CGA strongly preferred.
- At least 5 years costing experience preferably in a repair and overhaul facility.
- Experience in Aerospace Repair?Overhaul / Manufacturing operations preferred.
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen