Weirich Consulting Services, Inc. is seeking Advanced Electrical Engineer for on going projects at the WRPS, Hanford Plant (DOE site) in Richaland, Washington.
Please send a current resume to: Ken Kinder email address: Weirich8 @ aol . com.
Advance Electrical Engineer
Description of tasks to be performed:
Successful applicant will be tasked to work on teams with other engineers and designers to develop designs for power distribution equipment, instrumentation, and/or controls systems. Candidate(s) must exhibit a working knowledge of National Electric Code and electrical industry standards. The job duties will involve originating and checking of design deliverables for design modifications and new designs, developing specifications, and performing or reviewing calculations. Applicant will be required to coordinate with internal and external organizations and develop high-quality design deliverables within assigned budget and schedule.
· BS in Electrical Engineer with 5-9 years of design and requirements related experience required
· 2+ years of nuclear experience at a DOE facility, or Navy or commercial nuclear power plant or a combination of these desired
· Previous experience with ABB control systems desired
· Experience with SKM Power Tools desired
· Previous Hanford experience desired
· Previous experience working under NQA-1 program desired
· Registration as a Washington Professional Engineer desired