Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for mid- and senior-level Credit Risk Manager for our client with offices in Houston, Texas and NYC. These are full-time assignments with one of our premier investment bank clients supporting the Energy Sector.
- US Credit Risk is responsible for assisting Directors in the process of assessing, adjudicating and monitoring both individual credits and the US portfolio across all industries.
- The senior-level manager, in conjunction with team members, is responsible for identifying risk mitigation opportunities and developing/maintaining portfolio reports that support this function.
- Mid-level position requires 2-3 years of experience in Credit Risk (or related banking). Senior position requires 5-7 years.
- Financial, accounting, computer literacy and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Bank's credit application process and credit risk management tools
- Ability to model corporate borrower cash flows
- Ability to work in a complex and demanding environment
- Considerable initiative, creativity and good judgment
- A high level of commitment and a strong sense of teamwork
- Experience and/or knowledge of the Energy industry
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.