* Responsible for processing multiple exempt and non-exempt payrolls
* Experience and Proficient with Multi-State tax payrolls
* Complete all changes to an employee file (i.e. garnishments, banking changes, benefits, 401K, transit, W-4 tax changes for Federal and various State and Local taxing jurisdictions, etc)
* Importing and balancing of time entry for non-exempt hourly employees
* Processing and balancing of exception pay changes such as commissions, bonuses, LOA?s, stock option exercises, etc.
* Validating and balancing of all payroll entries to the payroll register
* Reconcile and Prepare Wire Requests for Payroll funding for taxes, direct deposit, garnishments, etc.
* Review and reconcile Master Control to Payroll General Ledger and to W-2?s at year-end.
* Communicate with active and LOA employees via email and by phone. Assist employees with questions they may have, as needed.
* Compile information requested from Internal and/or External auditors for audit selections
* Complete bi-weekly, monthly and annual reports as needed.
* Complete detailed payroll account reconciliations for assigned payrolls at month end
* Completing monthly reports
* Participate in various special projects as identified by management
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
* 3+ years of progressive payroll experience with Multi-States with a minimum of 1000 employee payroll
* Ceridian experience a plus, but not required; will provide training
* CPP payroll experience a plus, but not required
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Demonstrated ability in attention to detail, problem solving skills, prioritizing, and confidentiality
* Demonstrated ability to interact with all employee levels with a high degree of professionalism
* Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet recurring deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Strong interpersonal, team communication and customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)