Under the direction of supervisors, will be responsible for providing administrative support, as well as general clerical/secretarial support to the team. Ability to act as a team player, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to multi-task and prioritize are critical requirements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Providing administrative support to supervisors. Including: Managing schedules, meetings, travel arrangements, and expense reports.
• Offering general secretarial/clerical support to supervisors. Including: opening and sorting mail, faxing documents, making copies and maintaining supplies.
• Providing shared support to department Managers as needed as well as being back up for coordinators.
• Strong PC Skills are a must. Includes: MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to work independently, while acting as a team player, as certain responsibilities will be shared.
• Willingness to work in a fast paced environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.