Senior ASP.Net Developer with AJAX C# and SQL Server
The Webmaster will be responsible for developing new applications in ASP.NET, C#, AJAX and back end SQL (Triggers/Stored Procs) and maintaining current applications on the Companies Intranet and Internet web sites. The Web Master will have the technical leadership responsibility for all web based application development. The Web Master will work very close with Network Support and database administrators to maintain the Companies web servers. The Web Master will work closely with the Applications Manager on all Intra and Internet based projects. The Web Master will work closely with the Business Analysis to insure client system expectations are met. The main business department that the Web Master will work with is Communications regarding content.
The Web Master will be responsible for the maintenance and further development of existing web-based applications using the Companies current software (ASP.NET, C#, AJAX and back end SQL (Triggers/Stored Procs).
• Provide technical leadership in web-based development practices, including design, development, testing and implementation.
• Work independently or as part of a group
Work closely with Applications Manager in developing and maintaining company standards and procedures.
• Will be a Business Liaison to the end user community when gathering application specifications and business rules when Business Analysis is not involved in the project.
• Work closely with the Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Applications Manager, Database Administrators and Network Operation teams in order to provide quality service and support to the business community.
• Recommend and establish company guidelines using third party development tools.
• Develop and maintain MS Project plans.
• Be available to work overtime or support applications from home.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
• At least 6 years experience in Web development and programming
• At least 5 years experience developing applications using C#, AJAX, Java and Visual Studio platform
• At least 5 years experience using NT/SQL 2000
• Exposure to NT/SQL 2008
• Must be able to write stored procedures and triggers
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Project leadership experience when working with internal staff and external vendor resources
• Must be able to work within company project plans, guidelines and procedures
• Work within tight deadlines or deadlines set by business needs
• Must have strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills - Must be able to clearly express thoughts and ideas to technical and non-technical personnel
• Must be able to handle challenging timeframes and changing environments
New York NY
6 - 9 months
Date Posted: 09/23/2012
Last Updated: 12/23/2013
This Job Posted By:
339 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
View Company Profile
View other jobs from this company
Sr Software Developer (Core Java)
New York, NY
Java Web Developer
Jersey City, NJ
MS SQL DBA
New York, NY
SQL Data Analyst Reporting
Senior Software Developer (Back-End)