Our major biotech client is looking for a Payment Associate for a 11 month position in Thousand Oaks, CA.
** The hiring managers are looking for candidates with 5-7 years work experience, longevity in employment, SAP experience and great interpersonal skills. This position is transactional and is repetitive in it's nature of the work. **
• Operating within requirements set forth in applicable SOPs, complete processing of routine payment requests, reconciliations of payment amounts, verification that certain events took place, tracking key milestones, and the performance of routine compliance checks as part of various approval processes.
• This individual will participate in performing tasks set forth in business processes relating to Company?s interactions with Healthcare Professionals.
• This individual will be accountable for ensuring compliance with Company?s Healthcare Compliance Policy and Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring their work product and performance is of top quality and consistent, and applying an understanding for compliance issues to their work and business needs.
• This individual will also be required to contribute to the completion of milestones associated with projects and activities, establish working relationships with business partners throughout the company, and provide payment related information as directed.
• Minimum of AA/AS degree
• Must demonstrate ability to prioritize, be proactive, resolve conflicts, meet deadlines, follow through on assignments, and be a team player.
• Must be able to work independently and in teams.
• Ability to independently understand, follow and implement complex instructions.
• Good written and verbal communications skills required. Experience with SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, is required.
• Experience with an emphasis on procurement, financial, or accounting/payment processes and requirements is a plus.
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, recent federal and state enforcement activities, and the laws and regulations relating to the development, approval, and commercialization of biotechnology/pharmaceutical products
Qualified candidates should please send a MS Word copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE THE JOB REF # "PaymentAssociate-TOCA" IN THE SUBJECT LINE!