Description: The Business Development Analyst is primarily responsible for the development of
business opportunities for Citadel Information Services in the area of revenue growth,
increased operational efficiency and business innovation. In this high-profile position,
the analyst works closely with the Management team of Citadel to create business plans
and proposals by utilizing key business measures and other data sources.
1) Write Business Proposals including graphs, Illustrations and Visio flow charting.
2) Provide accurate capital, startup and operational expenses calculations to reflect work content to be provided to the clients to determine the total project cost for the expected duration of the project.
3) Engage with prospective client organizations to position Citadel through strategic value based proposition, business case definition, ROI analysis, reference and analyst data.
4) Provide an annual business plan/forecast to support strategic business growth objectives.
5) Provide Leadership to and being accountable for the performance and growth of client accounts and for achieving and exceeding market goals.
6) Evaluating and negotiating and potential mergers & acquisitions in compliance with company standards and budget.
7) Manage internal and customer expectations to help grow revenue and increase profit by benchmarking of competitive market data.
8) Establish work plan tracking procedures, status reporting, issue management, change management, resource management and financial management.
9) Ensure that all ongoing projects are run within the constraints of scope time and cost.
1) Master?s Degree preferred with 5+ yrs of experience in business development and operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2) Strong experience withProject and Resource Management.
3) Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting abilities required.
4) Strong data analysis skills
5) Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions.
6) Business and financial acumen with ability to understand and prepare financial reports ( budgets and P& L statements).
7) Experience with analytical tools such as flow charts, Pareto charts, Cause and effect Diagrams etc.
8) Ability to use quantitative research tools and models to interpret pricing trends and develop strategies to address business problems.
9) Excellent verbal and written skills required.
10) Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.