Qualitek Services has an immediate 12 months+ contract opening for a Satellite Simulation Engineer with Windriver Simics experience in Gilbert, Arizona.
The candidate will repost to a Technical Lead for daily direct, ultimately reporting to the Director of Engineering. Will mostly work alone, but will collaborate info with 5-7 other engineers.
Design, develop and test spacecraft simulation software. Debug and diagnose software in a lab environment. Coordinate with engineering peers of other disciplines to develop software models of hardware components, support software integration activities and resolve interface issues.
1. Design and develop spacecraft simulation software applications;
2. Write requirements, design test verification documentation for new and existing programs;
3. Develop software test procedures and test verification scripts;
4. Consult with customers on requirements and/or maintenance of software application;
5. Analyze data from simulation runs;
6. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Pay Rate: $60 /hr MAX DOE
Please e-mail your MS-Word resume and salary requirements along with the reference number 5322 to: email@example.com.
**** Must be a US Citizen ****
**** There is NO relocation assistance available for this position ****
**** Possibility to convert to a direct hire position ****
Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree with at least 3 years of previous simulation work experience.
Required Capability: Must have knowledge of developing software models using WindRiver Simics. Simics development experience is CRUCIAL
Additional Capability: Knowledge of LabView, Perl and Python is a plus.
The candidate must work in a team setting but should be able to independently and efficiently manage their time to complete assignments in a dynamic, schedule-driven environment.