Share this article:
Follow These Ten Tips to Increase your Productivity- Part 1
Most of the people have lack of time to complete their work at job. This surely affects their productivity. They have to face many problems to meet their deadlines. To conquer this, itís vital to increase productivity at work. There are many ways to do it, below are few.
- Plan out your work: Planning is an important part of your job, if you prioritize your work and proceed accordingly, lots of problems would be solved. You need to do it based on the ROI- Return on investment. You can take a calendar and set your task on weekly or monthly basis. Thus as soon as you come in the morning, you can start with your schedule and this will save a lot of time. Setting priorities will assist you in achieving targets and you can focus more. Thus the first step to increase the productive is to plan out your work and make an effort to get it done.
- Say no to personal Calls: During office hours, say a strict no to your personal calls. Phone calls are just a waste of time during your office hours and they can decrease your productivity. Thus either limit them or set a time to call your family members of friends. You can do it during lunch hours or other usual breaks. Thus make a habit to avoid phone calls that are unnecessary as itís just a sheer waste of time. You can always return the call at the end of the day.
- Keep your desk neat and clean: Make a habit to keep your desk neat and clean. Organize all the stuff and keep them in order so that you can easily find them when you need. Do the same with your PC, you can organize your emails and delete the unwanted stuff. De-cluttering is a good habit and if the things are organized you can be it at peace.
- Take short breaks: Sitting at your desk most of the time is not good for your health. Your muscles get stiff and you donít feel energized. Thus itís recommended to take short breaks and start the work with a fresh mind. Taking short breaks increase your productivity at work thus make a habit to get up from your desk after every two hours and sip a cup of coffee, tea or take some snack. Talk with your colleague and share some light moments. But limit your break time to five minutes or else it will affect your work.
- Work early: If you are permitted for going to office early, do it. Starting your work early makes a lot of difference. You can work at peace and no one is there to disturb you. No noise and no phone calls. The office is all yours to work. This can surely increase your productivity and you can get more time to work and meet your targets.
Read Part 2
These tips can help you to increase your productivity and be the best employee of your company. Follow them to reach your future goals easily.
www.JobCluster.com Blog provides latest career news, career advice, interview tips, job search tips and also human resource tips. Get Connected with JobCluster by just subscribing our newsletter. JobCluster is a rising job search engine in USA. If youíre in search of jobs in USA, get registered with us.