As any job seeker or IT Recruiter knows, technology now dominates the job search process. Here are 10 rules for sourcing the very best you can find.
6. Getting great referrals. This is one of the best ways to connect to someone for a job. If they arenít interested maybe they know just the person for the job.
7. If you are lucky enough to talk to them ask them what job would interest them or when they might want you to follow back up with them or what exact type of technology or job or company are they looking for in their next career move.
8. Follow Up with them when you say you are going to so they can build up some trust with you and recommend you to some of their colleagues or friends.
9. Locking down the candidate. Once you have them engaged ask them if they are working with any other recruiters, ask about that opportunity and what would make them go with your opportunity over the other ones.
10. Close. This is done only after you have cleared all the obstacles, built up a great relationship with them and by now you should know all about them making it very easy to have them join your company or take the offer you want them to accept.
Author David H.
- Original article found at : www.techhiring.com/blog